Required Inspections in the City of Anniston are as follows:
- Building: Footing and concrete slab (pre-pour), framing and final inspections
- Electrical: Under-slab conduit, rough-in and final inspections (We also perform inspections for temporary and permanent electrical service connections).
- Plumbing: Under-slab/wall rough-in and final inspections
- Mechanical: Ductwork rough-in and final inspections
- Rental Inspections Find information about Rental Inspections here.
- Business License Inspections: To read more, click here.
- Temporary and permanent electrical service inspections are also required.
Inspections are performed Monday – Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Please contact our office a minimum of four (4) hours in advance to request an inspection. You may do this by contacting our Administrative Assistant, Jennie Emerson, at: (256) 231-7720.
Those seeking additional information may also reach out to our City Inspector Supervisor, Lee Willis, at: 256-231-7724.