Summer Day Camp Program! (2023)
The City of Anniston is excited to host its annual Summer Day Camp Program. The Summer Camps will run from May 30th through August 4th, from 7:00 AM until 5:30 PM (Monday – Friday).
Our camps will take place at the Carver Community Center, Norwood Hodges Community Center, & Wiggins Community Center!
Activities will include: Nature & Science, Drama, Games, Arts & Crafts, Sports, Outdoor Survival, Contests, Music, Field Trips, Dance, Swimming Lessons, Cooking, Gymnastics, Tumbling, and more!
Registration forms may be picked-up at each community center camp site. You may also download a registration form here: https://bit.ly/3nILrp9.
Once you have filled-out your registration form, you may either deliver it to any Anniston Community Center, or mail it to:
The City of Anniston Parks and Recreation Department
P.O. Box 2168
Anniston, AL 36202
Attn: Day Camp
- Camp fees for residents of the City of Anniston are $55 per week per child; $50 for each additional child in the same family.
- Weekly fees for non-residents are $60 per week per child.
- A convenient daily plan is only $15 per child (if space is available).
- There is a $25 one-time registration fee for all campers. Fees are non-refundable.
- Camperships are available for low income families living within Anniston City Limits whose children attend Anniston City Schools. Proof of school enrollment must be provided. Call the camp your child will be attending for more information.
For additional Information, please call:
Carver Community Center – (256) 231-7630 (Pat)
Hodges Community Center – (256) 231-7627 (Kevin)
Wiggins Community Center – (256) 231-7628 (Carol)