Center Regulations & Fee ScheduleCenter Regulations
- NO ITEMS may be attached in any way or form to any wall, door, column, glass, etc. Additionally, no glitter, confetti, or tinsel may be used for decorating within the City Meeting Center.
- Under ABC Board Regulations, all alcohol at the City Meeting Center must be purchased and served by trained City Meeting Center staff. In addition, contracted security must be present at all functions held at the City Meeting Center where alcohol is present. Brown bagging of alcohol or BYOB functions will not be permitted under any circumstances. Please click the Alcohol Policies link to learn more about our alcohol regulations.
- The City Meeting Center must be cleared by 12:00 midnight, unless otherwise authorized by the City Meeting Center Manager. (The facility is considered cleared when the attendees have departed and all equipment is removed from the building.) If employees are required to work overtime, additional charges of $30.00 per hour, per employee will be charged to the renter. (Overtime is prior to 8:00 a.m. and after 12:00 midnight.)
- Teenage parties are required to have a minimum of two off-duty Anniston Police Officers, a list of invited attendees, and a minimum of two adult chaperons.
- Catering services must be provided by businesses/individuals listed on the City Meeting Center's List of Approved Caterers.
DJ's, bands, singing, stereos, sound equipment and other sound producing devices/acts are allowed in the City Meeting Center provided they are kept at a reasonable volume level as to not interfere with others using the facility.
The City of Anniston expects the responsible renting organization/individual to maintain control and care of their attendees and/or guests, and to conduct their events with dignity and class.
|Description||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Anniston Hall* (per day)||$1,050.00||$650.00||$500.00|
|Meeting Rooms “A”, “B”, & “C” (4 hours)||$150.00||$100.00||$100.00|
|Victoria Board Room (4 hours)||$80.00||$80.00||$80.00|
|Kitchen** (4 hours)||$100.00||$100.00||$100.00|
Level 1 - Commercial/Business with sales, admission, collections, or monetary donations.
Level 2 - Commercial/Business with no sales, admission, collections, or monetary donations.
Non-profit Organizations with sales, admission, collections, or monetary donations.
Level 3 - Non-profit Organizations with no sales, admission, collections, or monetary donations.
Events open to the public with no sales, admission, collections, or monetary donations.
- Audio/Visual Equipment (TV/VCR, Overhead Projector, Slide Projector, Screen, Conference
Phone, Cordless Microphones, etc.) - $25.00 per day
- Mobile LCD Projector - $50.00 per day
- Anniston Hall LCD/Screen Combo - $100.00 per day
- Table Skirts – first three complimentary. Any additional skirted tables $10.00 each
- Pipe and Drape - $10.00 per section
- Risers - $10.00 per section
- Complete Booths - $20.00
- No charge for use of the Pre/Post Function area and/or Outside Patio with rental of other
- Fees include all set-up, take-down, clean-up, tables, chairs, and PA systems.
*Anniston Hall will be rented out in 12-hour increments.
**Kitchen is currently rented out in 16-hour increments. If the Kitchen is rented with the Anniston Hall, the customer gets the Kitchen for 12 hours.
***Staff proposes a minimum rental fee of $250.00 for City approved events.
Please Notice! A deposit of one-half of the base rental fee is required on the Anniston Hall before a reservation can be confirmed. The deposit is non-refundable after the date is confirmed. The balance of the fee must be paid 48 hours prior to the event or the event will be cancelled. Fees for all other meeting rooms are due in full at the time of the reservation.
Direct billing is available for businesses requiring an invoice for payment. Payments may be made by check ,cash, or credit card (Visa or MasterCard) and must be received before a reservation can be confirmed.
The Anniston Hall & Kitchen are rented on a per day basis. All other rooms are rented for a four-hour block of time. Early access to rooms for decorating is not allowed. Decorating time should be factored into your paid reservation times. Additional time for decorating may be purchased at a rate of $30.00 per hour.