Chief Ladiga TrailFrom the Georgia state line to Anniston, the Chief Ladiga Trail winds through 33 miles of scenic Alabama countryside. Together, the Chief Ladiga and Silver Comet add up to nearly 100 miles of blissful trail!
- Trail open one hour before sunrise until one hour after sunset.
- No motorized vehicles.
- Walkers have the right of way.
- Always pass to the left.
- All pets must be kept on a leash and under control.
- Owners must clean up after pets.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- Excessive speeding is prohibited.
- Safety helmets required for all bikers and skaters.
- Horses are allowed only on the Cleburne County section of the trail.
- No littering.
- Users must stop at all crossings.
- Climbing on bridges and railing is prohibited.
- Use extreme caution while crossing bridges.
- Firearms and hunting are prohibited.
- Respect the privacy of adjacent homes